What kind of reader am I?
I always thought of myself as an action type of person. I would always enjoy the feeling of suspense that each story portrayed. But now looking at the stack of books I recently checked out from the library, I am really into the science fiction and romance. I obviously like all kinds of fiction books that are interesting. But since I am sort of a girly-girl, I'm into the girly-girl type of books with cute and emotional relationships that my younger sister doesn't seem to enjoy as much as I do.
On the quiz I took earlier about finding what kin of readr I am, the result came out both as I expected and what I totally disagreed with. My favorite genre is fiction! Yes! I will always read books that take me far away from this world and into another full of many different surprises. Science fiction, romance, horror, and maybe some mystery mixed with the others are the best kind of stories. But the results also said that my secod favorite genre is sports. I'm am never really into sports. They are always confusing to me and make no sense. The only sport that I actually play is tennis and sometimes I run on the tredmill sometimes, but that isnt a sport. I think the quiz got that misunderstanding from when I answered the questin about what I like to do when playing video games. Yes I like solving puzzles, and doing the action but what I try to do my best is win! I want to solve everything and see what happens in the end.
Reading will always take m to another place and I will always enjoy them, it's just that I am not sure if I will be able to read ll of the many interesting books that I want to read!
No comments:
Post a Comment