Fruits Basket Chapter 1
Fruits Basket is a manga series (japanese comic).The first chapter of the amazing series centers around a girl named Tohru Honda. After her mother past away and her grandfathers house having to be remodeled, Tohru decides to live on her own and pay for her own expenses all while living in a tent (without realizing she was on Sohma property). A student from her school and the man he's living with come upon her tent and welcome her to their home, and after he tent gets destroyed she ends up living with them until her fathers house is finished remodeled. While staying at the Sohma house, she comes upon a terrible secret. They turn into animals of the chinese zodiac when they are hugged by the opposite gender.
I read this story twice since I love it so much, but even in the second read (which I just finished reading the chapter last nigh) it still made me laugh aloud and choose one male character over the other. The first time I ever read this story though was completely diferent. Reading this book was also my fisrt timereading a manga book, esecially reading from right to left. I thought the story was very strange and awkward. There were funny parts and some parts that I didnt understand but after reading it, I got hooked into the story and couldnt stop reading. This series was the start of my love for anime and manga! It literally changed my life!
The pattern of organization I saw in this was chronological since when you read the story, you read as the events happen in order. There were some Order of Importance for the impotant information first so you know what is happening in the story and the reason for why things are they way they are.
If you are at all intersted in manga and/or not have yet read any, this would be the best series to start reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment